What is the CopiaFacts API?
Application Programming Interface, or API, gives you
the ability to customize CopiaFacts to your business's needs. CopiaFacts
was designed with programmers in mind and thus offers a totally
open architecture for integration into whatever business applications
your company runs.
Rather than develop a separate interface for each programming
language in existence, CopiaFacts uses a file-based API structure.
This allows you to work with ANY programming language that can write
a text file. This includes, C, C++, Delphi, VB, Java, etc. This
gives us universal integration ability as any programming language
can write a simple text file.
Supported by every program in the CopiaFacts suite,
some features of the API include:
- Custom Call Control Scripting Language
- Unlimited Nested Menu Support
- Custom Playback & Recording
- Database Connectivity Using ADO for Updates &
- SQL Stored Procedure Support
- User Written DLL Interfaces
- Ability To Launch External Process
- Hooks For Message Pre-Processing & Post-Processing
Using Script or External Applications
- Variable Controlled Phrase Speaking
- Read/Write Access to Internal Variable Name Space
- Fax, Voice, and E-Mail Message Generation Using
Scripting Commands or Simple Text Command Files
- Custom Application Launch From Fax Print Drivers
- Fax/E-Mail Support for Reporting Packages
- It is Open, Extensible, and Text File Driven for
If you would like to know more about the CopiaFacts API or how
your business can use it, please contact a sales
representative for more information.
Contact the Copia Sales department
for more information at 800.689.8898 or click
here to request a quote.