The CopiaFacts WorkStation
is included with every component of the CopiaFacts suite of business
communication solutions. Designed to work with FaxFacts®,
it provides a single point of access to many of the great features
The WorkStation client runs on 32-bit Windows platforms
and provides access to a wide variety of address books, including
Outlook contacts and address books, GoldMine contacts, LDAP, and
Active Directory Services. Address information can also come from
any data source that allows ADO or OLE DB/ODBC access. This includes
Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, Excel, xBase, and FoxPro databases.
Selection criteria can be applied to address books to select recipients
for a broadcast as well.
Other new and enhanced features include:
- Caching of recent recipients for quick selection
- Additional user data information that may be included
on the cover sheet including office, department, voice phone,
e-mail address, etc.
- Easier to use delayed transmission settings
- Built-in broadcast capability
- Enhanced file save features for storing fax images
on disk or in the fax-on-demand document catalog
- Easier to use document attachment capabilities
- Better integration with the cover sheet design process
- Integrated support for viewing received faxes
- Better integration with fax and e-mail status viewer
- Simpler overall operation using an Outlook
Contact the Copia Sales department
for more information at 800.689.8898 or click
here to request a quote.